Quality and Dependability backed by an industry leading warranty.
Kaishan Compressor USA, LLC (KCA) warrants Air Compressor Products against?manufacturing defects and workmanship under normal conditions, use and?service, as follows:
Standard Warranty for All Air Compressor Products:
Complete Compressor Package: 12 months from the date of start-up or 18 months from the date?of shipment, whichever occurs first, (Parts and Labor included). Airend; 24 months from date of?start-up or 27 month from date of shipment, whichever occurs first.
Extended Warranty for all Air Compressor Products: (at or below 150 psig discharge?pressure)
|Product Series||Airend||Motor||Major Components*||Entire Package|
|KRSB||60 months||60 months||60 months||12 months|
|KRST||60 months||60 months||60 months||12 months|
|KRSD||120 months||60 months||60 months||12 months|
|KRSP||Lifetime||60 months||60 months||12 months|
|KRSP||Lifetime||60 months||60 months||12 months|
*Major Components defined as; Receiver Tank, Heat Exchangers, Controller, VFD (if so equipped)
Extended Warranty Stipulations: Extended warranties are subject to following conditions.? Failure to follow these terms will void the Extended Warranty.
- This warranty policy is applicable for compressors sold in North, Central and South America by?KCA and/or an authorized KCA distributor.
- This warranty is to the first owner or commercial user and non-transferable.
- Authorized start-up must be performed only by KCA’s authorized distributor or personnel.
- A completed start-up report must be submitted by an authorized KCA distributor and registered with our customer care system within 30 days of start-up.
- Use of only genuine KCA maintenance and service parts shall be used on the compressor or the warranty will be void. Maintenance schedule attached for clarification.
- Maintenance as prescribed in the Operation & Maintenance Manual must be performed.
Maintenance records must be made available to KCA upon their request in the event of a?warranty claim.
- Oil samples to be taken every 2,000 hours or semi-annually, whichever is occurs first.
- The compressor must be maintained with KCA synthetic fluid only. Proper maintenance?procedures on oil change must be followed, adjusted to operating conditions and as directed
by the oil analysis report.
- The rules of standard warranty policy apply regardless of coverage length
- Strict Adherence to installation, operation and maintenance condition as prescribed in?Kaishan Operation & Maintenance Manual.
- Lifetime Airend Warranty; Parts and Labor are covered for first 120 months from the start-up?or 126 months from the shipment from KCA, whichever occurs first. Parts only warranty
Drive Motor: Prior to any repair or service on Drive Motor, contact KCA Service for authorization.
Air/Oil Cooler: as specified above
Air-Oil Separator Tank: as specified above
VFD (when applicable): In case of a failure, following the vendor documentation and procedure (will follow) is a requirement.
Parts: 90 days from the date of sale by authorized KCA distributor or 12 months from the date of?shipment from KCA, whichever occurs first.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
- Normal wear parts, rubber parts and consumables like shaft seal and valve seal kits are not?covered under the Extended or Life Time Warranty policy.
- The customer and/or authorized distributor is obligated to keep all copies of maintenance?records, proof of purchase of consumables or spare parts and fluid sampling analysis reports?during the warranty period. Warranty claims under Life Time Warranty must have the?following information:
- Completed KCA Warranty Claim Report Form
- Copy of Warranty Registration Form
- Copies of Maintenance Logs for a minimum of 36 months prior to failure
- Proof of Purchase of KCA genuine parts and oil for a minimum of 36 months prior to failure
- Copies of fluid analysis reports
- Warranty claims must be submitted in writing within 30 days of the failure.
- KCA reserves the right to repair or replace the part proved defective and request return of defective part for inspection. Parts must be returned within 45 days of such request or the warranty claim will be rejected.
- Warranty on factory repaired parts against manufacturing defects or workmanship is 90 days or until the end of the original warranty of the product in question, whichever is longer.
- Life Time Warranty Policy shall cover only the parts as mentioned under scope of this?document and not any other part.
- Travel/Boarding & Lodging costs for any kind of services, including training needs, provided?directly from KCA to be borne by customer.
- Failure to abide by the warranty conditions unless otherwise given in writing by KCA will make?the warranty void.
- Repairs carried out on the package without prior authorization by KCA.
- Nonconformity to operating instructions, specifications, guidelines, maintenance and service instructions will void the warranty.
- Resulting equipment conditions because of normal wear and tear, uncharacteristic operating due to environmental conditions, negligent use of equipment, accidents and shipping damage.
- If maintained/serviced by unauthorized personnel.
- No warranty claims will be processed unless the Distributor’s account is current and in good standing.
Limitation of Liability:
- KCA shall not be liable for any loss of profit, loss of production, loss of income or contract, loss?of goodwill, or for indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever, including any temporary rental that may be required.
- In no event, shall KCA be liable for any claims higher than the original purchase price of?the product.
- KCA reserves the right to alter or terminate the Life Time Warranty program or any part of the?program for units not already covered by the Life Time Warranty.
- KCA is not liable for failure to perform the company’s obligations if such failure is as a result of?Acts of God (including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other?natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war?is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or?confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalization, government sanction, blockage, embargo,?labor dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service.